Snow and Ice Removal in Any Weather
Whether you are in a commercial, industrial or residential setting, we know your life cannot be interrupted just because of snow and ice.
Once the snow starts, our team of trained professionals and radio-dispatched fleet will not quit until all of the lots, drives and sidewalks are clear and dry. Our team is lovingly and popularly referred to as the #snowfighters on social media.
Maximize Your Budget
Your service starts before the snow even flies, when we work with you to come up with a management plan that fits your individual needs, as well as one that will maximize your budget. Then, when a storm is imminent, you can rest easy, as you will know we are on the job 24 hours a day, monitoring and analyzing meteorological data and forecasts to ensure that your site gets the best, most appropriate care.
So that you fully understand what kind of service you received, we extensively document site-specific conditions, weather at the time of service and detailed time and material worksheets, which you will receive along with your invoice. We believe that with winter weather, one method does not “fit all.” We treat each event differently, and we are always looking and planning ahead to make sure we make sound decisions regarding your site to maximize your snow and ice management dollars.
Benefits to You
- Use of both granular and liquid deicers to provide the most effective snow management possible
- Pre-wet systems on bulk rock salt spreaders, in order to provide quicker deicing at lower temperatures, stretching rock salt, and decreasing environmental impact
- Over 15 years in business providing snow services and refining best practices
- GPS installed on vehicles to validate billing and defend against liability claims
- Scales installed on bulk salt trucks to provide real time, point of use metering and weighing of salt as it is applied
- Account Manager provides single point of contact and accountability, 24/7 cell phone availability and 24/7 office emergency line
- Uniformed and certified drug-free staff for your peace of mind
- Diversity of snow equipment to match the right tools to each site to increase efficiency, decrease cost, and provide the best possible solution
Overall, our goal is to provide you with superior service that is budget-conscious. We have the equipment and manpower to meet your needs, and we will work long and hard to make sure that when there is ice and snow, you can have peace of mind, and your life can go on uninterrupted.
Get the whole story from your landscaper — download our free e-book: 11 Things Your Landscaper Doesn’t Want to Tell You