Landscape Lighting Maintenance Program
In addition to designing and installing landscape lighting systems, ProScape can also help you maintain and care for your landscape lighting investment so it performs like new for years.
Our comprehensive Landscape Lighting Maintenance Program is performed annually.
The following are the steps performed at each visit:
- Inspect overall system.
- Replace any defective parts covered by warranty.
- Bury any exposed wire.
- Remove lamps and clean socket contacts.
- Clean fixtures and lenses.
- Apply weather protectant to all exposed metal parts.
- Apply corrosion preventative compound to all sockets and electrical contacts.
- Replace lamps per schedule.
- Adjust fixtures as necessary for maximum effect.
- Inspect transformers, trip and reset all breakers.
- Check transformer wire connections for snug fit.
- Check transformers.
- Check time clocks.
- Inspect photocells.
- Inspect all switching devices and ensure they are working properly.
- Recommend repairs, improvements and additions to lighting system.