It seems that when considering paver patios or other outdoor living projects, most people think spring and summer are the best times. There’s a common misconception that patios cannot be installed in the cooler months. However, the truth is that fall, and even over the winter if the weather is mild, can actually be a great time to install your new patio.
There are several benefits to installing your new paver patios or outdoor living project now:
- If you plan to include a fire pit or outdoor fireplace as part of your new patio, you could be enjoying your new outdoor space as soon as it’s complete.
- You’ll be able to enjoy your new paver patio at the first signs of spring rather than waiting for construction to be completed.
- Installing your new patio or outdoor living space now will be less of an inconvenience than installing it in the spring. But at this time of year, you’re less likely to be using your yard as much as you would in the spring or summer. In the spring it also tends to rain more, making it muddier and messier to install.
- There is less chance of damaging your landscape during construction in the fall and winter since much of your vegetation will already be dormant. (It also still a great time to plant new trees and shrubs around your new patio!)
- If you’re planning to have your patio installed by a professional patio company like ProScape, we get very busy in spring and summer. You may be waiting weeks or even months for work to begin. Choosing to install your patio in the fall means you can get it installed more quickly (admit it…it is hard to be patient once you pull the trigger!).
- Sometimes we even run promotions to help stretch your outdoor living budget a little further!
The ProScape team is highly experienced at installing paver patios in all kinds of weather! No matter the time of year, we handle all the intricate details and proper base preparation to ensure your patio will handle all the Ohio seasons!
Paver patios have become wildly popular, especially over the last decade, for many reasons: they are highly customizable, they offer lots of attractive design options, are relatively inexpensive, and if installed correctly, will last a lifetime. Whether you are considering brick or concrete pavers, even travertine or natural stone, we have options that fit every style, taste, and budget. Leverage our experience and expertise to make the design and building process easy. If you want to start enjoying a paver patio sooner rather than later, fill out the form below, and let’s get started!