Landscaping Jobs in Central Ohio
ProScape is continuing to grow, and we need more great people to join our great existing team! If you want to work alongside other passionate landscape construction and maintenance professionals, you have come to the right place! We place a strong focus on being a place where our team members can build a career, not just a dead end job.
Each year, we plan several team building events including cookouts, cornhole tournaments, and parties, many that include families as well! We work hard, and it is important for our team to feel appreciated!
We are serious about doing the best work in area, but that doesn’t mean our training has to be boring! We incorporate fun into our training as well, including our weekly team meetings, quarterly State of the Company Report, as well as our spring training rodeo. The rodeo has grown each year, including hands-on training, competitive games, a food truck for lunch, and usually some sort of themed headwear!
Our team members above-average pay, a well-defined advancement ladder, paid vacation, uniforms, bonuses and contests, premium pay for snow work, and a company-matched savings program. Hourly positions have plenty of opportunities for overtime, especially through the spring. ProScape is a drug free workplace.
Entry-level jobs may include:
- Landscape Maintenance Crew Leaders & Technicians
- Lawn Mowing Crew Leaders & Technicians
- Lawn and Landscape Treatment Applicators
- Landscape/Hardscape Project Installer Crew Leader & Technicians
Management positions may include:
- Sales Representatives
- Landscape Designer/Architect/Horticulturalist
- Project Managers
- Account Managers
- Office & Accounting staff
How To Apply
- Complete our Online Application.
- Go to the following link: PRE-INTERVIEW QUESTIONNAIRE immediately after submitting your application.
YOU MUST ANSWER THE QUESTIONS IN THE SURVEY (PRE-INTERVIEW QUESTIONNAIRE) IMMEDIATELY AFTER SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION, OR YOUR APPLICATION WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.